Saturday, April 20, 2019

Which is most dangerous C word in Wellness?


This is a GROSS note. You have been warned!

I attended 3 day THAC workshop last week of July 2018. The biggest revelation was:

Constipation is more/ equally dangerous as cancer. It is the first stage of body signal that something is fundamentally not okay and it is struggling to do its optimum. Cancer is 7th stage

I can talk about my experience. I have suffered from constipation since childhood. No one explained what I should do. I resorted to things like drinking 1-2 litres of warm /cold water every morning to push things down. My understanding was it is a blocked pipe. I used to budget one hour extra every morning to get ready. I tried soaked flax seeds, and many other things. I knew of friends who need to smoke few cigarettes for same purpose. Increased heat may increase pressure.

In 2005 I got hooked on to water jet. In medical terms it is called enema. Applying my chemical engineering and trying to wash down a vessel by rushing water up. I thought I found a solution. No more 1 hours buffer. I was in control of my digestion now. But imagine my plight when I traveled to places where Jet is not a norm, most 5 star hotels in india and every where in European countries!!

I also tried a diet full of fiber, digestive biscuits, nutri-choice, mini meals every 2 hours, 10 glasses of water every day, whey protein with milk, egg whites etc. Calculated intake of proteins as per my dietician.  Nothing worked. Only jet. I looked very fit from outside. Perfect weight, BMR, I was gyming, doing Pilates 4-5 hours a week for 3 years in a row. But body started giving more Symptoms: rashes, hair fall, cough and cold was very regular, finally Urtcaria - a dreaded skin allergy.

Than THAC appeared in my life. They explained that digestion is lot more complex process. When liver gets sufficient time and energy, it cleans up blood and also all the garbage and  dead cells are picked up in the form of lymph and goes back to the intestine. So constipation means body is signalling that this process is hampered and it needs input in the form of energy, space and time, it is doing insufficient repair, regeneration and cleaning. Thus it is storing toxicity. Body can store 7 kg of toxicity. Constipation means toxicity has reached say 0.5 kg and it is accumulating. Cancer would be 7 kg toxicity level in my broad understanding. On the way body sends many other signals as symptoms.

I shifted some things in my life style, especially 3 things;
1. included 8 hours sleep in darkness under all circumstances
2. Eating raw with every cooked meal
3. Eating lots of fresh fruits - now it is more than 1 kg/ day

 And last 3 years digestion is a breeze as easy as breathing. And if some of you remember Satish Shah in ‘ये जो है ज़िंदगी ‘ tv serial ‘ what a relief!!!’

No comments:

Post a Comment