Friday, April 19, 2019

Amit Mittal on diabetes & other things

Amit Mittal – On diabetes and other things…

What a journey its has been:

Nudging someone usually gets irritating. My journey towards Thac started with a friend of mine Nudging to come & take a session at Thac way back in 2007.

That time (2007) i considered myself as very healthy though was very over weight & a diabetic (insulin, medicines for diabetes). Still no complaints with life.

After repeated persuasion from my friend, i took an appointment & visited Thac just for time pass sake n more so for my friend. I had visited several diet planners before (nudged by several frnds n relatives) but none of the diet plan made sense to me - most of the diet plans were starving me so did not follow any of them as i am a big foodie.

I was counselled by Anju, heard her, had a few questions regarding diet plan which were answered. I found the diet that Anju gave to be very practical & there was no bar of quantity. (I am saying diet plan coz that time i did not know THAC - neither its principles nor what it stands for).

I followed Thac diet & surprisingly within 20-25 days i had to stop My insulin. I followed this Thac plan for 2 months n odd & just stopped following & was back to my old lifestyle & never turned back to Thac. My life was good & thought how can diet make so much of difference.

In January 2015, I fell ill, my Sugar was high (by now i was taking Insulin 2 times a day & 5 tablets for sugar), was diagnosed with High BP. Just within a week i started feeling paralytic - could not feel sensation on my left side if face, could not move my left side hand n legs, no energy, could see my end coming near. I was in regular touch with the best doctors & was on high medications. Sometimes my BP used to shoot up inspite of heavy medicines which made me feel very un-easy & doctors use to suggest day care hospitalisation & sometimes my BP use to drop considerably again landing me in hospitals.

This went on for a month or so. I had given up hopes & thought that i have very limited life left. I was on total bed rest. Just when things were going out of control, dont know how, Anju Venkat came in my mind & i thought let me try this as a last alternative. Somehow manged to get an appt with Anju in bout 10 days time.

Had to take physical support of two person who cud make me get up & take me to Thac. Reached Thac & Anju fired the hell out of me. I cried in front of her & begged her to take charge of me. That was The Day for me. I was asked to stop all medicines (except for diabetes), a detailed plan was given to me for diet, de-activation n more.

I was so scared & requested Anju that i will need their support for me to come out of it.
I started following Thacs advice to the ‘T’. I faced numerous problems in coping up but Thac made me walk through the Journey by holding me & making me cross all the hurdles step by step.

It took 4 months for me to recover & get back to my feet & about 6-7 months for total recovery. For every small thing i use to approach Thac - be it on phone call or on Mail. I was guided like a child by them. From here on there was no looking behind.

I was out of all medicines in sometime (except my sugar ones - offcourse no Insulin). Post my recovery i did my 3 days workshop in 2016 which opened up a new world to me & i realised the true meaning of being healthy, understood my body & the incredible powers of our body.

Never realized or it never occurred that we are embedded with 75 trillion cells apart from organs, blood, etc.  Was fortunate to have attended this workshop with Dr. Vijaya Venkat (Amma) being a part of the same.

In 2016 end, i tore my right leg toe little finger in an accident. My toe fingers were plastered with 7 stitches. This was an emergency measure taken. Post this surgery, doctors gave me a list of medicines right from antibiotics, pain killers, fast healers, etc etc. I wrote to Thac & as usual - No Medicines-

My medicines were substituted by Haldi, Tulsi ginger lemon shots, Onion shots, no cooked meal, more on raw. My family got paranoid saying i being a diabetic my wounds will not heal & specially my toe being injured, i have to take medicines, bla bla bla.

By now i was confident on Thac principles & to a certain extent on my body too. Doc had asked me to go to him after 20 days for follow up & remove stitches. The Doc was surprised seeing my progress & told me see my medicines have worked. I did not tell him that i had not popped a single pill.

Post this incidence, i started trusting my body totally & further understood that when body is given Time, Space & Energy - body can n will do its best to make a Human life Healthy. We just need to Nurture our body & rest will be taken care off.

The above incidents made me realise the power of our body - Mother Natures & Mother Earths best gift to us. Incredible body which works 24x7x365 even without we realising the same. We take our body for granted all the time without understanding our body.

BODY - A Masterpiece creation !!!

I thus always Thank My Body ! Trust My Body !! Love My Body !!!

🙏Self care is Health Care is Earth care🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment